Stubby Button
RED IS THE NEW BLACK
Friday 9 May 2014 • 08:38 • 0 comments


Hello everybody! So obviously by the pictures, I dyed my hair! Omg like finally. I've been having this uneven/ugly/weird ass/semi bleached hair for the longest time and I've been meaning to dye it for the longest time. Good thing my friend (Dionne) recently dyed her hair and she achieved such a nice red colour without bleaching I had to ask her where she got it done. Plus it was cheap!

Clearly the pictures below illustrates perfectly how ugly my hair looked before I dyed it.

Anyway, for my current hair length, they charged me $60 to dye my hair (without bleach). To me, they were very professional and very nice too! When I called to make my appointment they told me to come after the lady boss came (4pm) so that she can advise me on the hair colour. Can you guys believe that this is my first time ever getting my hair dyed at a salon?






They even had like an ear cupping thing so they the hair dye doesn't get into my ear. And only after an hour, I realised that I could have actually plugged in my ear piece because of the cup. (STUPID ME!)

The entire process was pretty fast. It took 2 hours in total for them to dye my hair. Because my hair had two very different colours, they had to apply the dye to the black parts first to let it seep in before they dyed the bleached part of my hair.

So basically,
DYE -> WASH -> BLOW DRY.

Below you can see my princess moment when two people blow dry my hair for me. HAHAHA!




Thank you sweetie for accompanying me to the salon and watch me while I dye my hair. I know it was very boring for you and for most of the time you kinda just used your phone to play that poker game. But I do appreciate you coming down with me if not I would have to travel down, sit there for 2 hours and travel back all alone. HEHEHE <3






Stay tuned for my next post! Sorry for not updating very often. I was on MC for the past week so there was nothing much I could do and thus blog about. The next week was basically packed with school, tuition and driving lessons. I promise I'll update my blog more often! 
Xoxo.


HAI DONG SALON

218 Bedok North Street 1, Bedok Town Centre #01-33
Singapore 460218

Telephone: 64488933



PASTFUTURE
ABOUT ME
 photo T29hzFXapaXXXXXXXX_285862937_zpscf8c2b68.jpg
Emilia, 18, Temasek Poly



I N S T A G R A M
BLOG ARCHIVE

  • Hello!! So I'm finally back to blogging af...
  • 1/2 OF SEPTEMBER
  • MBS STAYCATION
  • HARDCORE STUDYING
  • STUDY BREAK
  • DOGGIE PLAYDATE
  • SCHOOL DAYS
  • STRESSED
  • SUHUI'S WEDDING
  • GOODBYE 2012, HELLO 2013. Hello everyone!...