Stubby Button
1/2 OF SEPTEMBER
Wednesday 16 October 2013 • 07:29 • 0 comments



Hello hello everyone! So I'm finally blogging again. I've been ULTRA busy for the past month and I just don't have spare time to blog. So I apologise for that. This is only for the first half of September and yes you'll understand why I've been so busy. 

First up, BINTAN.
I love going there, it has been 2 years since i've been there and it has improved tremendously. It was just really relaxing and everything, although we only went for 2 days. It was great!
Best part was that I went there in the midst of my examinations. That's my definition of YOLO.

Speaking of results, they are out! 
I am pretty happy with my results because based on my term test results I expected horrible results.
So yes I am contented with my results <3








OH YES, Bintan has really cool flavours of MAGNUM.
Hazelnut is only one of it, tastes like nutella with nuts.
 Basically, to die for.



Next up, my birthday celebration with my family.
First of all, I wanna thank my parents for this beautiful necklace.
I love it <3

So because I am a fatty foodie, I obviously had to request for a buffet.
Don't judge me until you've tried the food at The Line.
The international buffet is awesome! 

FREE FLOW EVERYTHING. (Obviously right?)
But hear me out, the important thing is the freshness and WHAT is on their menu.

Firstly, OYSTERS. FRESH OYSTERS.
That was the first thing my sister and I went for the moment we stepped in.
We each had a plateful. Thats about 10 oysters per person. (FAT MUCH)

Secondly, SALMON. SALMON BELLY.
You can request for as much raw salmon as possible.

Thirdly, they have a salad and fancy cheese bar so that you can act like you're healthy and shit when you're at a freaking buffet. Kinda makes you feel less guilty though.

Lastly, FROYOOOOOOOOO!
My absolute favourite! 
Initially I thought it was just soft served ice cream but no, it's better.
I think I had like 3 cups of frozen yogurt with a mountain of toppings. Hahaha!

Oh yes, and when you call and make a reservation, they actually ask if you're celebrating anything and if you are, they provide you with a complimentary cake for the occasion! Might I add, the cake was also delicious! Although we were way too full to eat it there and then. We requested for it to be brought home and they happily packed it for us.




















P.S you can start drooling right about now.











So my annoying brother went to Exeter for further his studies.
I miss him already, but thank goodness for the whatsapp/skype/facebook and basically The Internet.
I miss all the koala-ing and his piggy-back rides where he pretends that he's a robot and starts moving around like one. Ahhhhh, good times~
I hope he doesn't get all flabby and lose his muscles while he's there if not he wont be able to piggy-back me with ease anymore, and that's obviously no fun.

After I sent him off at the airport, I headed down to MBS for Henry's birthday celebration!
Thanks for inviting me! I had an awesome time catching up with all of you guys! 





OH YES OKTOBERFEST.
Awesome awesome night! My first Oktoberfest.
Basically consists of a pork knuckle/bratwurst buffet, beer, and really happy german people.
If you follow me on my instagram, you would have seen the videos from Oktoberfest.
Boy where the germans cute. And I don't mean looks wise. I mean that they are so cheerful and happy, probably because they were intoxicated, but still, it was funny,

You'd think the beer is free-flow. But sadly no, only the food was free-flow.
But no matter, because the food was pretty amazing. HAHAHA!
Oh and I wanna thank Uncle Peter for getting the tickets for us!












 Lastly, to mark the end of our examinations, went out with my happy pills to town for some retail therapy. Actually it was food therapy but whatever. So I've blog about my second half of September in my next post only because Hardwell deserves a separate post. Yes, he does.
Sorry I havent been posting as often, as you can see I am really busy. Plus I have my vacation CDS during my holidays which took up quite a lot of time. But no matter because IT'S FINALLY OVER.
Had my presentation today and it was AYE. I hope I can at least get a B for this CDS because I kind of screwed it up. 

Xoxo.


PASTFUTURE
ABOUT ME
 photo T29hzFXapaXXXXXXXX_285862937_zpscf8c2b68.jpg
Emilia, 18, Temasek Poly



I N S T A G R A M
BLOG ARCHIVE

  • MBS STAYCATION
  • HARDCORE STUDYING
  • STUDY BREAK
  • DOGGIE PLAYDATE
  • SCHOOL DAYS
  • STRESSED
  • SUHUI'S WEDDING
  • GOODBYE 2012, HELLO 2013. Hello everyone!...
  • MINI CHRISTMAS POST Hello loves! So I ha...
  • HUANQING'S BIRTHDAY. Hello hello loves. So ...