Stubby Button
Tuesday 1 January 2013 • 08:50 • 0 comments

GOODBYE 2012, HELLO 2013.



Hello everyone!
Happy 2013!
I hope you guys enjoyed yourselves on new years eve.
2012 has been a wonderful year for me.
Too bad it had to end so quickly.
With all my darling friends, all the ups and downs of life,
lessons learnt, memories made.

Alright, enough nostalgia,
let's get into what I did to celebrate my new year.
During the day, I kinda just lazed around at home, 
watching "The Devil wears Prada' with my sister.
Afterwards, I took a shower and helped my parents out with dinner.
So my parents thought it's be cool to cook on the dining table.
Yes, they used the bottled gas stove top, which was meant for a steamboat,
to saute things with a nonstick pan.
Innovative and cute, I have to say.




After dinner, I headed down to Pasir ris interchange to meet my boyfriend, Aaron & Ken.
Headed down to Elias mall to buy our contributions to the booze potluck after counting down.
Next up, Dhruv's place for round two of dinner.
Indian mutton curry?
TOO DAMN GOOD.
We practically lazed around, sang songs (I know it sounds lame, but it's actually fun)
and did nothing, until it was time to count down.
So obviously because I'm such a bimbo,
I forgot to bring my camera downstairs for the countdown so I dont have any pictures of that.














So here is an OH SO SEXY picture of Dhruv.
Yes, he thinks that looks cool. LOL.

Moving on, we went down to the pits after counting down.
To drink our asses off to the new year?
Not so much actually.
I ended up taking care of people instead of getting high.
But it's alright, something I ought to get used to.















COMESUCKMYLONGCOCK.







 Hello hello to the love of my life!
I love him to bits!
Although he may be irritating and needy at times,
(as am I)
I don't know what i'd do without him.
Thanks for making my 2012 all the more awesome baby!
I love you <3
















DING DING DING!
We have a winner!
The first one to be drunk, as always.
Let me present to you,
MR KPOP STAR, EUGENE LAU.
Just kidding bro, you know we love you,
you giant burden.

Next up, 
MORE PICTURES OF AWESOME PEOPLE!
































At this point, Eugene was chewing on my camera strap.
It was disgusting, like uber disgusting.
It was damp when the strap was out of his mouth.
EWWWWWWWWW.







Just because we are awesome friends,
we just HAD to take a group picture with the drunkard.
YEAH BUDDY.



















Peace out everyone!
I hope you enjoyed your new year!
Wishing all of you, all the best for 2013 and may it be the best year you've ever had.
It sure is going to be one exciting year for me.
Getting into poly and all,
making new friends and shit.
Yeah, so I've clearly missed out the whole "new year resolution' part right?
I've honestly have not written down mine.
So let me know what your new year resolutions are yeah?
On twitter/facebook?
I love you guys.
Thanks for reading my blog!
HAPPY 2013 EVERYONE!
Xoxo.




PASTFUTURE
ABOUT ME
 photo T29hzFXapaXXXXXXXX_285862937_zpscf8c2b68.jpg
Emilia, 18, Temasek Poly



I N S T A G R A M
BLOG ARCHIVE

  • MINI CHRISTMAS POST Hello loves! So I ha...
  • HUANQING'S BIRTHDAY. Hello hello loves. So ...
  • CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEA. Happy Holidays Everyone! ...
  • CHERYL'S SURPRISE BIRTHDAY. Hello hello love...
  • SYDNEY/MELBOURNE  HELLO HELLO EVERYONE! I am ba...
  • Aussie post coming up. Hello earthlings!...
  • Banana Hair Mask. So have you ever had excessive...
  • Cake Pops. Hi everyone! So although my blog is...
  • First ever post. Hi everyone! So I'm back to bl...