Stubby Button
Sunday 23 December 2012 • 12:13 • 0 comments
CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEA.

Happy Holidays Everyone!
Got any last minute presents to fix up?
Here's a video I made to help you out with that.
It could be for your boyfriend or best friend.
Very inexpensive & easy.
It only took me 1 hour to put everything together.
Hope you guys enjoy the video.
I'll be back to blog about my christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Xoxo.




PASTFUTURE
ABOUT ME
 photo T29hzFXapaXXXXXXXX_285862937_zpscf8c2b68.jpg
Emilia, 18, Temasek Poly



I N S T A G R A M
BLOG ARCHIVE

  • CHERYL'S SURPRISE BIRTHDAY. Hello hello love...
  • SYDNEY/MELBOURNE  HELLO HELLO EVERYONE! I am ba...
  • Aussie post coming up. Hello earthlings!...
  • Banana Hair Mask. So have you ever had excessive...
  • Cake Pops. Hi everyone! So although my blog is...
  • First ever post. Hi everyone! So I'm back to bl...