Stubby Button
Friday 30 November 2012 • 06:38 • 0 comments

First ever post.

Hi everyone! So I'm back to blogging after 2 years. First off, I have to thank Lindsay for creating my blog! The HTML and everything was customised by her. I absolutely LOVE IT! Although it is a little girly for me but it's a change, for once.

Anyway, please subscribe to my YouTube channel, it's new and I'll try to upload more interesting videos to the best of my ability. Also, do follow me on Instagram and Twitter! <3

I know this post is pretty wordy but please bear with me. Here is a picture of Lindsay! OMG, ultra credits to her!


I'll also be posting my videos here. Here's a video that I just made! 
ENJOYYYYY!




Please stay tuned to my blog! I promise I'll update often <3



FUTURE
ABOUT ME
 photo T29hzFXapaXXXXXXXX_285862937_zpscf8c2b68.jpg
Emilia, 18, Temasek Poly



I N S T A G R A M
BLOG ARCHIVE