Stubby Button
Friday 21 December 2012 • 18:34 • 0 comments

CHERYL'S SURPRISE BIRTHDAY.


Hello hello lovelies!
So I'm starting this post out with a super artsy picture of some fountain because it looks fancy.
But anyway, this post is dedicated to my babydoll!
Happy 17th Birthday!
Hehehe, hope you enjoyed the 'almost surprise'!
Thank your mum for the spaghetti for us yeah?
It was delicious!



So here are our hardworking people who woke up way early to bake
Cheryl's cake!


When we reached Marina Barrage it was super cloudy and all,
but it's okay, we all survived.
Just kidding, we sat in the shade.
Anyway, so am I the only weirdo who doesnt have a baby picture
of myself in my phone?
Because everyone else seems to have one.



Awesome awesome spaghetti made by Cheryl's mum!
And my unglam eating look.
Yeah, I was hungry, don't judge me okay?




This Cheryl drink water also glam.
Y LIKE THAT?






Pitch perfect pose? 
I think so too.












Can you feel the titanic moment right here?
While Sol just stands there..
LOL.


SURPRISE CAKE TIME!
So I thought Cheryl already knew about the cake.
But she didn't, so that was awesome wasnt it?











Time to head down to the water fountain area to take some awesome shots!
And a big big thank you to Sol who risked his camera 
and took all the pictures for us!


Okay, Germaine looks like a demon here.
Lets all agree on that. 
LOL.





WATER JAIL!
I love this shot!




How's my Cleopatra look?
HAHAHAHAHA.

Sorry I had to leave early guys!
I had an awesome awesome time!
Can't wait for the next outing.
I love you guys!
Hehehehe, peace out!
Xoxo.





PASTFUTURE
ABOUT ME
 photo T29hzFXapaXXXXXXXX_285862937_zpscf8c2b68.jpg
Emilia, 18, Temasek Poly



I N S T A G R A M
BLOG ARCHIVE

  • SYDNEY/MELBOURNE  HELLO HELLO EVERYONE! I am ba...
  • Aussie post coming up. Hello earthlings!...
  • Banana Hair Mask. So have you ever had excessive...
  • Cake Pops. Hi everyone! So although my blog is...
  • First ever post. Hi everyone! So I'm back to bl...