Stubby Button
Saturday 29 December 2012 • 09:12 • 0 comments

MINI CHRISTMAS POST



Hello loves!
So I had really bad cramps on Christmas eve so I wasn't in the mood for ANYTHING.
Let alone, preparing dinner for the potluck.
Alas, I had my sister to help me out and make the rest of the turkey.
Yeah, you read right, a freaking 5kg turkey.
It was delicious, like super.
She was such a doll, 
bought Famous Amos cookies for me
despite me shouting at her over the phone.
Anyway, when I decided I had to take painkillers to ease my pain,
our guests were already arriving and
the food was just done.
But I have not started making the gravy so
I kinda missed taking the pictures.
And all in all I just lost the mood to do so.
So pardon the lack of pictures.

Like my Christmas outfit?
It says: SANTA'S HELPER.



My darling cousins bought a Snowman piñata for us to whack the
hell out of.
My sister was the one who broke it.
NO FREAKING MERCY.
We used punching gloves and tried to punch the candy out of it.
Just because we couldn't find a stick to hit it with.



By the way, because i'm super festive,
I got green & red braces for Christmas.
Yeap, just because I thought it was cool.



Roasted turkey + Santa hat cupcakes?
Looks pretty festive to me.


Oh, and I surprised my baby boy on the eve of the eve of Christmas.
Damn that was a mouthful.
Anyway, if you guys checked out my video,
you would have known that I made him a board of our pictures.
And a cup with a picture of garfield having suction pads on his hands
with the caption
"I'm stuck on you"
I just found it really cute and since my boyfriend is a giant water drinker,
I figured a mug would do him good.
And sorry for his weird looking face,
he just woke up when I arrived and took this picture.


Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this mini post about my Christmas.
Stay tuned for my New Years yeah?
Plans: Head to Dhruv's place for dinner > Pits to get drunk off our asses.
Yeah, so I'll be sure to blog about that.

 MINGYANG'S BIRTHDAY



So I went to have a steamboat buffet with my sister, Mingyang, Josh, Audrey and her boyfriend.
Because we are fatties.
Just kidding.
It was a 'surprise' birthday kind of thing.
You know, the kind where we whip out a cake at the end of dinner kind?
Yeah, this was one of them.
Anyway, the light made us look super yellow.
So please, don't judge.
Anyway, it was out first time dining there so we acted like idiots
because we had no idea how to order the food.
But alas, we had our tummies filled with lot of MEAT.
Yeah I know I sound like a beast, but well, I am.














So as I mentioned, this post is pretty short.
I really do hope you guys enjoy your New Year!
Anyone going to see the fireworks?
I guess I'll be skipping out on fireworks this year.
Stay tuned loves.
Xoxo.


PASTFUTURE
ABOUT ME
 photo T29hzFXapaXXXXXXXX_285862937_zpscf8c2b68.jpg
Emilia, 18, Temasek Poly



I N S T A G R A M
BLOG ARCHIVE

  • HUANQING'S BIRTHDAY. Hello hello loves. So ...
  • CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEA. Happy Holidays Everyone! ...
  • CHERYL'S SURPRISE BIRTHDAY. Hello hello love...
  • SYDNEY/MELBOURNE  HELLO HELLO EVERYONE! I am ba...
  • Aussie post coming up. Hello earthlings!...
  • Banana Hair Mask. So have you ever had excessive...
  • Cake Pops. Hi everyone! So although my blog is...
  • First ever post. Hi everyone! So I'm back to bl...