Stubby Button
Thursday 27 December 2012 • 11:02 • 0 comments

HUANQING'S BIRTHDAY.


Hello hello loves.
So I realised that I know a lot of December babies.
My boyfriend, Randyne, Ayman, Huanqing, Mingyang, Marya.
And the list goes on.
Anyway, I'm getting off topic.
So Huanqing is my awesome cousin!
She booked a hotel room with a Jacuzzi, Wet Sauna & Dry Sauna.
Too freaking awesome.
STAY-CATION BITCHES.
Anyway, we bought her all of her favourite snacks because she's
food junkie just like me. 
Chili from Wendy's.
Chicken nuggets from Mac.
Chilli fries from Carl Juniors.







So check out the Jacuzzi, and Sauna rooms.
And guess what's the best part.
They are all IN THE ROOM.
It's like our very own personal spa area.
Awesome as hell right?
















Prepare yourself for some extremely fat and unglam pictures of me.
Please hold in your puke, thanks.
Anyway, my bikini was like $6 from Aussie.
Too cute & cheap!















This honeycomb chocolate bar is like THE SEX.
It's like 10 times better than CRUNCHIE.
VIOLET CRUMBLE FOR THE WIN.
Yes, look at my attractive face when I attempt to bite it.













Self-timer jacuzzi shots?
Yes please.














Just because we're fancy,
we drank wine in the jacuzzi.
You jealous?
I would be too if I were you.













I was snapping the pictures and felt left out of the pictures
so I just casually stuck my foot out so I could be PART of the picture.
FOREVER ALONE MOMENT.







 TOO MUCH SISTER LOVE.
RIGHT HERE.













































OPERATION PAINT BOYFRIEND'S HOUSE.


So Aaron, Kenneth and myself were called upon by my boyfriend
to paint his living room.
It was tiring but pretty fun.
Aaron and Kenneth got the white wall with cracks.
It was funny because they couldn't exactly tell if they have painted over the area or not.
My boyfriend and I got the yellow wall.
At least we got some satisfaction after painting over it
because we could actually SEE the difference.


Say hello to the painting crew!






Sorry for my small eyes in this picture.
I cried the night before,
which resulted in swollen eyes :'(



 BEFORE......
AND
AFTER.......



Camwhoring with my baby while we wait for the 
paint to dry.
We are sexy people, obviously......not.













 SPOT THE DIFFERENCE!


So that concludes this post.
Im gonna have to head back to my boyfriend's house again tomorrow
to paint his room.
Stay tuned to my mini christmas post + Mingyang's buffet birthday surprise.
When I say a mini post,
I ready do mean mini.
Only reason is because I had really bad cramps on the day of
Christmas dinner and I had no energy/mood to take pictures.
Sorry loves!
Until my next post,
Xoxo


PASTFUTURE
ABOUT ME
 photo T29hzFXapaXXXXXXXX_285862937_zpscf8c2b68.jpg
Emilia, 18, Temasek Poly



I N S T A G R A M
BLOG ARCHIVE

  • CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEA. Happy Holidays Everyone! ...
  • CHERYL'S SURPRISE BIRTHDAY. Hello hello love...
  • SYDNEY/MELBOURNE  HELLO HELLO EVERYONE! I am ba...
  • Aussie post coming up. Hello earthlings!...
  • Banana Hair Mask. So have you ever had excessive...
  • Cake Pops. Hi everyone! So although my blog is...
  • First ever post. Hi everyone! So I'm back to bl...