Stubby Button
SUHUI'S WEDDING
Saturday 3 August 2013 • 07:07 • 0 comments



Hello guys! I'm finally back to blogging again! I know it has been forever since I last blogged but I'm back! So my returning post will be about my cousin's wedding as you can see. So yes, back to the subject of the matter. My cousin finally got married after being with her boyfriend for 12 years. The wedding was amazing! It was small and simple. The food was fantastic and it isn't like those typical weddings where they serve one giant portion and you have to chop it up into pieces yourself. They actually serve like individual servings and there were only 6 dishes as compared to the usual 8 dish course.The bride looks gorgeous and so does the groom. I honestly thought he had make up or at least BB cream on. They're both really suited for each other, they enjoy the same things and all. Amazing couple!









On the way to the wedding, we just had to cam-whore on the car. As usual, what's new right?




Look who came to photobomb us?
HAHAHAHA!



This was my outfit for the night! Now just enjoy all the pictures I took with my awesome cousins. I love them to bits <3






  





























          Do you feel the exchange of lightning between their eyes?







Le proud mother. Her first daughter getting married. She even went on a month no supper diet just for this wedding. #determinedmother









Of course no wedding is complete without a family photo. Which is exactly what I'm gonna sign off with. Really happy for my cousin, finally got married! They are gonna go overseas to further their studies together for 4 years soon. Good luck!I'll try to post more entires and hopefully I wont get lazy! Try to stay tuned yeah? Xoxo.


PASTFUTURE
ABOUT ME
 photo T29hzFXapaXXXXXXXX_285862937_zpscf8c2b68.jpg
Emilia, 18, Temasek Poly



I N S T A G R A M
BLOG ARCHIVE

  • GOODBYE 2012, HELLO 2013. Hello everyone!...
  • MINI CHRISTMAS POST Hello loves! So I ha...
  • HUANQING'S BIRTHDAY. Hello hello loves. So ...
  • CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEA. Happy Holidays Everyone! ...
  • CHERYL'S SURPRISE BIRTHDAY. Hello hello love...
  • SYDNEY/MELBOURNE  HELLO HELLO EVERYONE! I am ba...
  • Aussie post coming up. Hello earthlings!...
  • Banana Hair Mask. So have you ever had excessive...
  • Cake Pops. Hi everyone! So although my blog is...
  • First ever post. Hi everyone! So I'm back to bl...