Stubby Button
HARDCORE STUDYING
Wednesday 21 August 2013 • 20:22 • 0 comments


Everyday for the past week has been STUDY STUDY STUDY for me.
My goodness, precisely why I'm not a very hardcore studying type. It is torture. Just pure torture.
I can never understand how the muggers do it. 
The picture below clearly depicts us mugging our hearts out as we hoodie-ed - it - up.
#hardcorestudying







As you can obviously guess, as if Amelia and I can't get any gay-er, we did.
Bringing the same maroon jacket on the same day. 
Maroon jacket X Slippers X Adidas Water bottle
Someone needs to stop this gayness.
PLEASE.

IZ OGAY PINKYPINK, I STILL LOVE YOU <3





_________________________________________________________________________________



Studying once again. But this time with NABZ.
He's finally not as camera shy as he used to be. Which is awesome because if not all the photos will only be Amelia and me. 
So 30% of our time was spent eating/talking and of course, spamming pictures.
The only reason why I was wearing my shades indoors is because I wasn't wearing my contacts and I feel horribly ugly without them.
Not that wearing my contacts transforms me into some hot babe, but it does make
me feel a little better looking so yes, that's why I wear them.
Please do not judge my pictures, and if you're going to, just exit my blog. 
I don't need criticism.




















_________________________________________________________________________________ 


This is the $12 perfume that I bought last week and might I add, I AM LOVING IT.
Although you have to spam the perfume but it does last throughout the day with I love.
It's inexpensive so I don't have a issue with spamming it.
It smells awesome, very fresh and feminine and the bottle is really simple and pretty.
It even has a snake decoration thingy that sits on the nozzle.
Really happy with this purchase <3

Xoxo.





PASTFUTURE
ABOUT ME
 photo T29hzFXapaXXXXXXXX_285862937_zpscf8c2b68.jpg
Emilia, 18, Temasek Poly



I N S T A G R A M
BLOG ARCHIVE

  • STUDY BREAK
  • DOGGIE PLAYDATE
  • SCHOOL DAYS
  • STRESSED
  • SUHUI'S WEDDING
  • GOODBYE 2012, HELLO 2013. Hello everyone!...
  • MINI CHRISTMAS POST Hello loves! So I ha...
  • HUANQING'S BIRTHDAY. Hello hello loves. So ...
  • CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEA. Happy Holidays Everyone! ...
  • CHERYL'S SURPRISE BIRTHDAY. Hello hello love...