Stubby Button
STRESSED
Monday 5 August 2013 • 09:13 • 0 comments







So assignments are piling up, projects due on the same day. And presentations after presentations.
As if that's not enough, main exam is coming up really soon. I am literally dying soon!
AMS is a really stressful course. Although it's fun, but it will really make you want
to pull chunks of hair out of your head. I four presentations and 2 out of 4 of the
slides, I know nothing about. My goodness, I have no idea how am I gonna present!
Wish me luck for my presentations tomorrow and wednesday. I have another one next week.


My computer has literally been on a screen like this for the past few weeks.
Full of powerpoint slides and microsoft words. It is just crazy.
But I am really lucky that I have my awesome group mates to help me out when I was at SCTC.
Thank you guys so much and I'm sorry that I didn't do much for certain projects.
I'll try my best to blog one or two more posts before I hibernate and go into
study mode for my main exams.
Stay tuned! Xoxo.


PASTFUTURE
ABOUT ME
 photo T29hzFXapaXXXXXXXX_285862937_zpscf8c2b68.jpg
Emilia, 18, Temasek Poly



I N S T A G R A M
BLOG ARCHIVE

  • SUHUI'S WEDDING
  • GOODBYE 2012, HELLO 2013. Hello everyone!...
  • MINI CHRISTMAS POST Hello loves! So I ha...
  • HUANQING'S BIRTHDAY. Hello hello loves. So ...
  • CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEA. Happy Holidays Everyone! ...
  • CHERYL'S SURPRISE BIRTHDAY. Hello hello love...
  • SYDNEY/MELBOURNE  HELLO HELLO EVERYONE! I am ba...
  • Aussie post coming up. Hello earthlings!...
  • Banana Hair Mask. So have you ever had excessive...
  • Cake Pops. Hi everyone! So although my blog is...