Stubby Button
Wednesday 30 April 2014 • 02:55 • 0 comments

Hello!! So I'm finally back to blogging after such a long time (mostly spent hesitating). OPPS! So myfirst post after I'm back would be able my sister's birthday high tea experience at Goodwood Park Hotel. The food was pretty limited but it was really yummy! They also serve TWG tea there. But the sad part is that each person was only limited to 2 mini pots. They do serve other beverages there such as coffee or hot chocolate but to me the tea was the most worth it and it doesn't cause you to bloat as much so that means that there will be more space in your belly for food. HAHAHA!

They had these mini high class looking bites that tasted pretty good. The main points of that high tea was the smoked salmon, mini high classing looking bites, overly sized strawberries X melted dark chocolate, blue cheese, some pork curry that tasted chinesey/indiany/english-ish at the same. I know my explanation sounds weird but that is exactly what it tasted like.

The service was pretty slow though, in terms of serving us our drinks and also the payment of the bill. Also, I'm not sure if it's an atas thing or not but boy the tables and chairs were low. Maybe it's so that it looks more fancy but I found it quite annoying to put in so much effort just to stand up. Either I think I'm too tall or I'm just really lazy. HAHAHA!! But aside from that, everything was great! But do bear in mind, if you're planning on driving there, do not use the carpark if you have to turn left. We parked there for 3 hours and it cost $17!! Hello, don’t be such a ripoff please. If you are driving I would suggest parking somewhere near Far East Plaza and then walking over because it is directly beside FEP.













English Afternoon Tea Buffet

Available from 2pm to 5.30pm (Monday to Thursday),1st seating: 12pm to 2.30pm; 2nd seating: 3pm to 5.30pm (Friday to Sunday and Public Holiday)

$45 per adult, $22.50 per child(with 2 servings of coffee or tea; from a selection of premium coffee and TWG tea)

$68 per adult - available from 7th April 2014 onwards(with a glass of Laurent-Perrier champagne and 2 servings of coffee or tea)A bottle of Laurent-Perrier champagne: $125 per bottle

Address: Goodwood Park Hotel, 22 Scotts Road Singapore 228221

Telephone: 6730 1743




Later on that night I went down to Pasir Ris Park to celebrate Eugene & Dhruv’s birthday. I didn’t drink at all because I was too lazy, plus there were a lot of people there and I didn’t want them to see how red I would become when I’m intoxicated. (It’s kinda embarrassing.) Plus people would continuously ask me if I’m okay because of my overly red face.

I left early anyway because it was a little boring for me since I wasn’t drinking and plus I was hungry so a couple of us left at around 4am to go for supper at West Plaza.



















On a side note, I extracted my wisdom tooth on Monday so I’m currently on a 5 day MC. So here’s a tip as to when you should extract them. If you’re a girl and you’re schooling, pick the first or second week of school to get them extracted as you won’t be missing out much because school has just started. (Plus, book your appointment on a Monday so that you actually have 9 days off.)


For guys, just wait until you’re in NS, so you can get them extracted without paying for it and also you get to have MC. Awesome or what? Wisdom tooth extraction isn’t cheap at all, my goodness. I’ll blog about my second exaction (with more details) when I get them out. So stay tuned for soft gums and bloody teeth!






PASTFUTURE
ABOUT ME
 photo T29hzFXapaXXXXXXXX_285862937_zpscf8c2b68.jpg
Emilia, 18, Temasek Poly



I N S T A G R A M
BLOG ARCHIVE

  • 1/2 OF SEPTEMBER
  • MBS STAYCATION
  • HARDCORE STUDYING
  • STUDY BREAK
  • DOGGIE PLAYDATE
  • SCHOOL DAYS
  • STRESSED
  • SUHUI'S WEDDING
  • GOODBYE 2012, HELLO 2013. Hello everyone!...
  • MINI CHRISTMAS POST Hello loves! So I ha...