Stubby Button
BABY TWINS
Tuesday 2 September 2014 • 21:34 • 0 comments

Hi guys! So I know it has been a long long time since I updated! And it was only because I was way too busy with End Sem Exams. It was extremely stressful, believe me. So I am really glad that it is finally over and that holidays are here! Anyway, here are some overdue photos of when we went to visit my dad's friend's baby twins! Aren't they just adorable?

Below you have a picture of my parents looking really happy with the twins in their arms. Hopefully they were reminiscing how it was like to carry me and my siblings. HAHAHA. Fat chance, because clearly we weren't as cute as the twins.  







See? Who said I couldn't feed the babies using a milk bottle? Actually to be honest I really cannot handle kids, they look so fragile. I think I could unknowingly kill one because I am so clumsy.

And if you really think I can feed a baby, you're out of your mind because right after the picture was taken, the baby started crying. Boy did I panic. It's so frightening to see such a small thing cry. But thank goodness the mother reassured me that it's because she doesn't like to eat much and this dislikes the bottle. But honestly I think she was just trying to make me feel better. 



Prior to heading over, my mum requested me to make something to bring over as she didn't want to trouble the mother to prepare food for us since she already has 3 kids to look after. So clearly my mum disregarded the fact that I had exams and still insisted that I make some food. But it's okay, because I received help from my sister and mother. 

Mac and cheese and salad. YUMMERS.
I know, "OMG SHE SO THICK SKINNED, PRAISE HER OWN FOOD"
Shhhhhh, I like to eat my own creations so sue me. 







That pretty much sums up my day over at the twin's place. It was a really short visit because I needed to come back home to study but it was fulfilling nonetheless because I mean look at how cute they are!!!! I am by no means a kid person because I don't really like kids in particular because they cry too much and I don't like it. Hahaha, yes I know I sound like the devil like seriously who doesn't like kids right? But yes, I ain't a big fan. 

Anyway, holidays are here and I can't wait to continue to laze at home and watch Gossip Girl. I think my boyfriend thinks that I'm crazy because I'm re-watching the entire series. But don't know it till you try it. It's an awesome show.

Xoxo.



PASTFUTURE
ABOUT ME
 photo T29hzFXapaXXXXXXXX_285862937_zpscf8c2b68.jpg
Emilia, 18, Temasek Poly



I N S T A G R A M
BLOG ARCHIVE

  • RAYA @ HANA'S PLACE
  • BIO-ESSENSE TANAKA WHITE REVIEW
  • OLD VIDEO, NEW VIDEO
  • "SHOPAHOLIC" CONFESSIONS
  • NIVEA IN-SHOWER WHITENING SKIN CONDITIONER REVIEW
  • BATAM WITH BRIT
  • EXPERIENCE NIVEA’S REVOLUTION & WIN ATTRACTIVE PRI...
  • "DATE" @ NINE THIRTY
  • ASIENCE TREATMENT HAIR MASK
  • BEDROOM "MAKEOVER"