Stubby Button
ASIENCE TREATMENT HAIR MASK
Tuesday 27 May 2014 • 11:00 • 0 comments

To some people, basic shampooing and conditioning of their hair is enough. But there's a reason why some people's hair looks shinier and healthier than others right? How much effort someone puts into taking care of your hair is obvious once you look at the condition of their hair. 

To be honest, shampooing and conditioning alone is not enough! There are other essential hair products that are needed to keep your hair looking healthy, such as serums and hair masks. Especially if your hair is coloured/permed/rebonded/damaged. I'm sure many of us have damaged hair due to several reasons. So what if I told you that there's a hair mask that is specially made for Asian hair and can nourish your hair from within? 



I received my ASIENCE Hair Treatment Mask 2 weeks ago (180g) and I've been loving it ever since! I'm usually very lazy when it comes to doing hair masks because they usually require you to leave it on your hair for around 15-20 minutes which I have no patience for. But with the new ASIENCE Hair Treatment Mask, only 5 minutes is needed! Talk about time saver! Also, my hair feels so soft after the treatment! 

Anyway, ASIENCE has specially formulated their products around Asian hair. They are specially targeted at improving asian's hair texture is usually thicker than that of Caucasians and this requires a hair products that are able to penetrate deeper. Asience’s Hollow Repair Technology enables their formula to penetrate deep into the hair, nourishing it from within and not just on the surface!

The formula contains 6 Beauty Essences including Licorice (Moisturising of Scalp), Camelia Oil, Lotus, Korean Ginseng (Moisturising of Hair), Shell Ginger Leaf (Softening of Hair) and Pearl (Repairing of Hair).

These 6 Beauty Essences is what allows the formula to penetrate and work into your hair and scalp.

P.S THIS MASK SMELLS AMAZING
& THE THICK CONSISTENCY = NO DRIPS



Let's not stare too long at my extremely damaged hair. I know that it's really dry! :(
Don't judge my hair please, it has gone through a lot! Bleaching, dying, and more dying. Why do we do these kind of things to our hair? I'll never understand. For beauty maybe?

HOW TO USE:

Step 1: Shampoo your hair (like how you normally would)

Step 2: Ring out excess water (after rinsing off your shampoo of course)

Step 3: Apply the mask generously to your hair (remember to comb through!)

Step 4: Wait for 5 minutes (you could do a face mask while you're waiting, 
killing two birds with one stone)

Step 5: Rinse thoroughly! (unless you want an itchy scalp! :O)

Step 6: Dry, Blow & Style!

Just 6 easy steps, and you can get healthy and nourished hair! Check out the "AFTER" photo at the bottom! Only then will you understand the power of this amazing hair mask! I DARE YOU!

















The pictures illustrate perfectly how effective this mask is, I'm sure.
I've only used it a couple of times up till now as I have a lot of work to do so I don't exactly have the time since I get home pretty late everyday and I do not have the habit of washing my hair at night so I only have time to do it during the weekends!


The only thing I'm sorry about is that this product is not out in the market yet! But I was lucky enough to be sent a bottle of the hair mask to try it out even before it was out! 
Thank you Sample Store!

 Still sceptical? How about getting a free sample to try it out for yourself? 
Simply click here

 And if you're already convinced by my pictures, you can purchase your very own bottle at NTUC, Cold Storage, Sheng Siong starting this June at only $18.90/180g!

Xoxo, Button.


PASTFUTURE
ABOUT ME
 photo T29hzFXapaXXXXXXXX_285862937_zpscf8c2b68.jpg
Emilia, 18, Temasek Poly



I N S T A G R A M
BLOG ARCHIVE

  • BEDROOM "MAKEOVER"
  • RED IS THE NEW BLACK
  • Hello!! So I'm finally back to blogging af...
  • 1/2 OF SEPTEMBER
  • MBS STAYCATION
  • HARDCORE STUDYING
  • STUDY BREAK
  • DOGGIE PLAYDATE
  • SCHOOL DAYS
  • STRESSED