Stubby Button
BEDROOM "MAKEOVER"
Thursday 15 May 2014 • 09:17 • 0 comments

Hello!! So finally I managed to buckle down and clear up my room over the weekend. I've been meaning to clear up my room for the past few months but clearly procrastination got the better of me so yeah.

My "before" and "after" photos depicts very clearly how messy my room was. HAHAHA! My mum actually hates going into my room because it was too messy for her to handle. (Yes, it was that bad).
Anyway, it may seem like it's not much of a difference in the pictures but in real life, it's totally different!









A total of 4 bags of rubbish came out of my room and a whole stack of notes.
I guess that was bound to happen when you have a room full of crap that has been untouched for so long that even your own mother doesn't approve of. 



Lastly, I think I deserve all the credit I can get because...

I DID THIS ALL BY MYSELF.

Let me repeat.

A.L.L  B.Y  M.Y.S.E.L.F

Okay enough of the self praise, but yes I am very proud of myself thank you very much. But yeah, please pardon my bare face in the above photo, I mean, who wears make-up when they are spring cleaning?

____________________________________________________________________

SELLING POST


Canon EOS 550D DSLR

DETAILS:

Price $700 (nego)
Condition: 9.5/10
Includes: Body, Basic Lens, Lens Cover, Bag, Battery, Charger.

Please help to spread the word & contact me if you're interested!

E-mail: stubbybutton@gmail.com <3



PASTFUTURE
ABOUT ME
 photo T29hzFXapaXXXXXXXX_285862937_zpscf8c2b68.jpg
Emilia, 18, Temasek Poly



I N S T A G R A M
BLOG ARCHIVE

  • RED IS THE NEW BLACK
  • Hello!! So I'm finally back to blogging af...
  • 1/2 OF SEPTEMBER
  • MBS STAYCATION
  • HARDCORE STUDYING
  • STUDY BREAK
  • DOGGIE PLAYDATE
  • SCHOOL DAYS
  • STRESSED
  • SUHUI'S WEDDING