Stubby Button
OLD VIDEO, NEW VIDEO
Sunday 27 July 2014 • 03:14 • 0 comments


Hi guys! So I know I haven't been updating very often and it's because I'm way too busy with everything that's going on in my life. It's basically just school, tuition, driving lessons all day everyday. But mainly, SCHOOL. Project submissions after project submissions. 

It's crazy. 


Especially because for one of my projects, our tutor allocated us to our groups which kind of sucked because the project mates for this subject was not my usual group and it was difficult to make sure everyone had time to meet since this project we had to create a video. So we had to meet up to plan the storyboard and also to film it. 

Although we did make a video similar to this last year for another project, it just wasn't the same. I had a lot of fun with my previous video because I was working with Amelia, Nabil, Terence and Andrew. This time round, it felt so different. And to think we were so excited when we heard that this project was to make another video. Such a disappointment.

I know this post isn't exactly very long but here are the two videos from last year and this year. I know it might be lame for some of you guys to watch because it's like my freaking project work but I really enjoyed making them. Especially the first project. 

But please ignore the fact that I look like an idiot in the first video because it was done on purpose. I know I look cute with my two ponytails so don't be jealous, thanks. 

I hope you enjoy watching the videos and stay tuned for my next post which is a review! 

P.S
Nabil, please don't kill me for posting this video and this picture!
Happy Hari Raya NABZ. 
#nomore7.20



Xoxo.




Click here for the first video that was made last year.

And click here for the second one, made this year.


PASTFUTURE
ABOUT ME
 photo T29hzFXapaXXXXXXXX_285862937_zpscf8c2b68.jpg
Emilia, 18, Temasek Poly



I N S T A G R A M
BLOG ARCHIVE

  • "SHOPAHOLIC" CONFESSIONS
  • NIVEA IN-SHOWER WHITENING SKIN CONDITIONER REVIEW
  • BATAM WITH BRIT
  • EXPERIENCE NIVEA’S REVOLUTION & WIN ATTRACTIVE PRI...
  • "DATE" @ NINE THIRTY
  • ASIENCE TREATMENT HAIR MASK
  • BEDROOM "MAKEOVER"
  • RED IS THE NEW BLACK
  • Hello!! So I'm finally back to blogging af...
  • 1/2 OF SEPTEMBER