Stubby Button
"DATE" @ NINE THIRTY
Saturday 31 May 2014 • 11:13 • 0 comments




Hello everyone! So on Thursday I finally found time to hang out with this idiot. Hahaha, off day X me not going to school = day out at bugis. Anyway, I skipped school only because I overslept and there was no way I could make it on time. Plus my attendance for that particular class was full so why not? 

So after I officially woke up, I prepared myself and went to meet Amos and we headed to Bugis +'s Pull & Bear outlet to get his jeans because apparently he needs 2 new ones. 





After buying his jeans we walked over to QQ mian to have lunch. After lunch we continued to walk around bugis + for a while before we decided to go to Joo Chiat so that I can get my Staff Discount Card from Daphne at Nine-thirty. 

So since we weren't that hungry since we just ate not long ago, we decided to take some shameless OOTD shots at one of the allies of Joo Chiat Road. Unfortunately no one else was around to help us take "couple shots" so we had to resort to joining the pictures together HAHAHA!











So yes the food was amazing and this is actually my first time eating at Nine thirty considering how long I've worked at AC. But to be honest I was actually looking forward to the sandwiches because I remembered working at this outlet previously and the counter chef would prepare the sandwiches and they always LOOKED & SMELLED SOOOOOO GOOD!

But apparently they changed the menu and now they have a brunch menu for the weekends only (until 5pm) which has all the sandwiches and what not. So I'll definitely come back for that, no doubt! When we went there they only have the lunch & dinner menu available because it was a weekday. SOBZ.







Thanks Daphne for holding on to my card and for cooking for us although you're not working in the kitchen anymore! (And thanks for giving us extra :P) 
Really nice catching up with you although you didn't recognise me initially in the washroom because we haven't seen each other in nearly 6 months and because of my pretty dramatic change in hair style. HAHAHA!
I miss working/joking/boiling broccoli/suppering with you :'( 

After working at Awfully Chocolate for 1 1/2 years I finally got my card! I'm not quite sure why it took so long but the main point is that I finally got it! Which means it's time to pig out at places like EWF because of the 20% off. Hahaha!!







NINE THIRTY BY AWFULLY CHOCOLATE
East Coast Road
131 East Coast Road Singapore 428816
Operation Hours:
Mon to Thu: 1200 - 2300
Sat: 0930 - 0100
Sun: 0930 - 2300
Fri and Eve of P.H: 1200 - 0100
Tel: (65) 6345 2190
Fax: (65) 6345 9106



PASTFUTURE
ABOUT ME
 photo T29hzFXapaXXXXXXXX_285862937_zpscf8c2b68.jpg
Emilia, 18, Temasek Poly



I N S T A G R A M
BLOG ARCHIVE

  • ASIENCE TREATMENT HAIR MASK
  • BEDROOM "MAKEOVER"
  • RED IS THE NEW BLACK
  • Hello!! So I'm finally back to blogging af...
  • 1/2 OF SEPTEMBER
  • MBS STAYCATION
  • HARDCORE STUDYING
  • STUDY BREAK
  • DOGGIE PLAYDATE
  • SCHOOL DAYS