Stubby Button
NIVEA IN-SHOWER WHITENING SKIN CONDITIONER REVIEW
Monday 30 June 2014 • 05:53 • 0 comments


Hello everyone! So if you guys saw the NIVEA In-Shower Whitening Skin Conditioner Teaser post I posted a couple of days ago, this is something you guys should be excited for because I'm about to review NIVEA's In-Shower Whitening Skin Conditioner.

It is pretty self explanatory. It is very much like a hair conditioner except it is for your skin. You basically just use this after using your shower gel. Very much like how using a shampoo on your hair will dry it out, using body soap will also dry out your skin. So usually to counter the dry skin, we would use body lotion to moisturise our body which would sometimes leave your skin feeling sticky/tacky. 

For me, I don't really like to use body lotion during the day because as I mentioned before, it like leaves my skin sticky throughout the day because as we all know Singapore's weather is out to kill and we will all involuntarily sweat (even if it's just a little) it will make me feel kinda uneasy.

So this conditioner works great for me because this skin conditioner is used in the shower which means it will be washed off and it doesn't feel icky and sticky. I love using it during the day because of that reason. This product actually leaves my skin moisturised even after it's washed off. One more step in the shower but one less step out of the shower. So it doesn't actually extend my bathroom regime.

So the steps on how to use this is fairly simple!

1. Cleanse with shower gel as usual and rinse off
2. Apply NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner (Whitening)
3. Rinse off NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner (Whitening)
4. Dry off and you can get dressed immediately, enjoying cared-for skin 





One more good thing about this would be the product packaging. Since it's a conditioner and it would be kinda slippery if I want to squeeze out more product, the opening actually makes up for it because it is dented inwards and it's easy to open. So YAYYYYY!

Also, the consistency is very thick which I like because it isn't watery and I have to manoeuvre it carefully so that it doesn't drip onto the floor before I can even apply it onto my skin.

Lastly, it absorbs extremely fast! I usually wash the conditioner off almost immediately after I'm done applying it and I can defiantly feel that it works although it has only been on my skin for such a short period of time so that is really awesome.  





So last but not least, NIVEA is hosting an Instagram contest! 


WIN $500 Shopping Vouchers and $80 NIVEA Hampers! 
The contest rules and steps are very easy and straight forward.

Step 1: Redeem a FREE SAMPLE of the 
NIVEA In-Shower Whitening Skin Conditioner by clicking here.

(Along with sample, NIVEA will also send you a brochure like the one I'm holding)


Step 2: Fill out the brochure with your Most Creative Entry 

in less than 5 words and pose with this completed brochure. 
(Like the one above)

Step 3: To participate, post a picture of yourself holding the brochure on Instagram with the hashtags #NIVEASG #InShowerRevolution 


THAT'S IT! 

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Thank you so much to NIVEA and Sample Store for 

sponsoring me and for giving me this opportunity!


PASTFUTURE
ABOUT ME
 photo T29hzFXapaXXXXXXXX_285862937_zpscf8c2b68.jpg
Emilia, 18, Temasek Poly



I N S T A G R A M
BLOG ARCHIVE

  • BATAM WITH BRIT
  • EXPERIENCE NIVEA’S REVOLUTION & WIN ATTRACTIVE PRI...
  • "DATE" @ NINE THIRTY
  • ASIENCE TREATMENT HAIR MASK
  • BEDROOM "MAKEOVER"
  • RED IS THE NEW BLACK
  • Hello!! So I'm finally back to blogging af...
  • 1/2 OF SEPTEMBER
  • MBS STAYCATION
  • HARDCORE STUDYING