Stubby Button
RAYA @ HANA'S PLACE
Saturday 9 August 2014 • 23:24 • 0 comments


Hi guys! So this is actually the first time in a couple of years where I actually visited someone's place on Hari Raya. My student and her family were kind enough to invite my mum and I over to their place for Hari Raya. Awesome or what? 

The best part was that their family had a catering business so it meant that everything was home made. From the briyani to the curry chicken to the glutinous rice dessert! And might I add, it was delicious. I actually wanted to go for seconds but my mum said I shouldn't devour their food because they had more guests coming later on during the day. So yes, I was pretty heartbroken.  






The reason why I asked my mum to tag along was that I didn't want to feel awkward when I went over because all their relatives would be there. Plus, since my student's mum and my mum are colleagues, it wasn't exactly very weird.

Since we didn't want to show up empty handed, I baked some oatmeal cranberry cookies to bring over. Although it was no were comparable to the food that they provided us, I guess it was a nice gesture? Hopefully they ate it and didn't throw it away :( 




Now see? What did I tell you about the food? It was honestly really good. But too bad they made chicken and beef. So I only had the option of having chicken since I can't eat beef. Pretty upset about that too.....

BUT! Thankfully I'm heading over to Nabil's place on monday for a really late Hari Raya visiting. Since he is always raving about his mum's cooking, monday we shall see if her cooking is as good as he says it is! Anyway, Nabil, I know you're reading this, sooooo MUTTON CURRY PLEASE!




Thanks for having me over Hana! I enjoyed myself very much!

After visiting my mum and I kinda just went to Tampines One to shop around and when we were buying Sake from this Japanese shop, they actually had like a camera crew there since they were promoting the new Sake. So my mum was like "Next time if you see me on television, don't be surprised okay?"

Yes, my mum is lame, and so am I. That is why we're mother and daughter.



PASTFUTURE
ABOUT ME
 photo T29hzFXapaXXXXXXXX_285862937_zpscf8c2b68.jpg
Emilia, 18, Temasek Poly



I N S T A G R A M
BLOG ARCHIVE

  • BIO-ESSENSE TANAKA WHITE REVIEW
  • OLD VIDEO, NEW VIDEO
  • "SHOPAHOLIC" CONFESSIONS
  • NIVEA IN-SHOWER WHITENING SKIN CONDITIONER REVIEW
  • BATAM WITH BRIT
  • EXPERIENCE NIVEA’S REVOLUTION & WIN ATTRACTIVE PRI...
  • "DATE" @ NINE THIRTY
  • ASIENCE TREATMENT HAIR MASK
  • BEDROOM "MAKEOVER"
  • RED IS THE NEW BLACK