Stubby Button
AIRPORT > ADOPTION DRIVE > AMK HUB > LOLA'S CAFE
Tuesday 16 September 2014 • 23:09 • 0 comments


So if any of you were paying attention to my instagram, you guys would have known that I recently sent my brother off, back to Exeter after his 3 month long break. I'm really gonna miss him, although having him back means more nonsense at home and one more extra person to irritate me and to call shotgun but I love him nonetheless. 















On Sunday, my sister agreed to accompany me to a dog adoption drive I came across on the internet. I have never been to an adoption drive before and I wanted to see what it was like. It was heartbreaking to see so many dogs up for adoption. Some of them looked really healthy and pretty too. I wonder why were abandoned. There were also some really pretty pure breeds.

But at the same time it's heartwarming to see so many people there ready to adopt a new furry friend back home. It was a pretty big event. The place was packed and we had to park at a far away farmhouse and walk over in the scorching sun to get there. 

There was even a few mini stalls set up and the proceeds will go to a dog charity thing. My sister and I bought a couple of bar soaps just to help out.

We even bumped into my brother's friend while we were walking back. See? Everyone was there. Nah I'm just kidding, he was there to buy dog supplies.
















We went home to shower and change after that because we were a hot sweaty mess. My goodness were we drenched in our own sweat. If you're wondering why my sister is wearing that weird jacket thingy it was because she said she didn't want a red seat belt strap mark over her chest. Weird, I know.

We went down to AMK Hub to catch a movie with our cousins. 

If I stay.

To be honest, don't waste your money on the movie, it was so stupid. So so stupid.







Of course we had to get our fix of gelato. Like honestly who could resist gelato? It was their almost new flavour, Twinnings Earl Grey. Like I am a sucker for anything earl grey. Yummerz.



After the movie I went down to Lola's Cafe for dinner with this bunch of idiots to celebrate Aaron's birthday. To be honest, the food was pretty good and it wasn't too expensive. For a table of 4 we ordered one starter to share, one entree each, one drink each and one desert each. The bill came up to less than $30 each. Awesome or what?









After dinner, we kinda just walked around and sat down at some area to chillax until it was our last bus because come on, it's freaking Kovan. No one is gonna cab home from that shit when 90% of us lives in the east side. I really miss hanging out with them and that's why I'm so happy we decided to celebrate Aaron's, Weihan's and my birthday separately this year. 

On a side note, I passed my driving! Finally got my drivers license! AWESOMEZ.

Signing off,
Emilia Button


PASTFUTURE
ABOUT ME
 photo T29hzFXapaXXXXXXXX_285862937_zpscf8c2b68.jpg
Emilia, 18, Temasek Poly



I N S T A G R A M
BLOG ARCHIVE

  • BABY TWINS
  • RAYA @ HANA'S PLACE
  • BIO-ESSENSE TANAKA WHITE REVIEW
  • OLD VIDEO, NEW VIDEO
  • "SHOPAHOLIC" CONFESSIONS
  • NIVEA IN-SHOWER WHITENING SKIN CONDITIONER REVIEW
  • BATAM WITH BRIT
  • EXPERIENCE NIVEA’S REVOLUTION & WIN ATTRACTIVE PRI...
  • "DATE" @ NINE THIRTY
  • ASIENCE TREATMENT HAIR MASK