Stubby Button
19TH BIRTHDAY (PART 1)
Sunday 21 September 2014 • 03:34 • 0 comments



Yes it's my birthday! MUAHAHAHA! According to my boyfriend this year I seem to have an extremely long celebration. Which to a certain extend it's kinda true. This post is kinda like a "part 1" to my birthday celebration.

First up, dinner with my family and the traditional "cake cutting ritual". So after 2 years of not eating at my favourite Japanese restaurant, I finally got to go back to eat it and as like always, it was superb. I guess there's a reason why I love it so much right? So do prepare yourself mentally for all the awesome pictures of food up ahead. 

The whole place renovated since the last time I went there and now it looks all classy and elegant. But the food is still the best, it really is. No doubt it was really pricey, like really pricey. The bill totalled up to over $600!!!!! Which included $150 worth of sake which I didn't drink at all because I had to send Amos home after that. So technically it was only $450-ish. 



















Yes, I know your mouth is salivating.

But behold, what I was holding in my hands in the picture above is the best sushi ever. No, like it's not even on the menu. It's something the chef came up with and it is seriously the best and it's only made upon special request so obviously I gotta ask him to make it for me right? 






















Remember what I said about the mandatory traditional cake cutting ritual? Here it is.

Here you have your standard...

- Pose with cake alone
- Pose with cake and family
- Pose with cake and boyfriend
- Pose with cake and Waffles
- Pose with cake while pretending to blow out candles
- Pose with cake while pretending to cut the cake

And of course there would be some NG shots like when the candle drops off the cake/when the candle won't light/when my dog decides to photobomb every photo.


















I know this post consists of mostly photos but it's okay because that's what you guys are here for right? Words are like a second concern to you guys whenever you look at blogs, I'm sure. So now that your eyes are satisfied with the number of pictures, it's time to bore you once more with my words. Nah, I'm just kidding, I'm sure you guys read what I type too.....right? </3

More birthday posts to come.....

Signing off,
Emilia Button



PAST
ABOUT ME
 photo T29hzFXapaXXXXXXXX_285862937_zpscf8c2b68.jpg
Emilia, 18, Temasek Poly



I N S T A G R A M
BLOG ARCHIVE

  • AIRPORT > ADOPTION DRIVE > AMK HUB > LOLA'S CAFE
  • BABY TWINS
  • RAYA @ HANA'S PLACE
  • BIO-ESSENSE TANAKA WHITE REVIEW
  • OLD VIDEO, NEW VIDEO
  • "SHOPAHOLIC" CONFESSIONS
  • NIVEA IN-SHOWER WHITENING SKIN CONDITIONER REVIEW
  • BATAM WITH BRIT
  • EXPERIENCE NIVEA’S REVOLUTION & WIN ATTRACTIVE PRI...
  • "DATE" @ NINE THIRTY